Meet The Board
The American International School of Guangzhou is governed by a dedicated, nine-member board of volunteers whose role is to lead the school strategically.
Nine Board members are appointed in the following manner:
- One member appointed by the U.S. Consul General of Guangzhou.
- One member is appointed from among the Consular Corps of Guangzhou.
- One member is appointed from the business community in Guangzhou with an interest in school affairs.
- Three members are appointed from the community at large in Guangzhou with an interest in school affairs.
- Three members are elected by the members of the American School Association of Guangzhou (ASAG, or the "Association").
Membership in the Association shall be voluntary and shall be composed of parents and legal guardians of children who are registered for attendance at the school, and recorded on school records, and other members as may be provided by the by-laws.
Contact The Board
The AISG School Board, in strong partnership with the school administration, values transparent and constructive input from the AISG member community. Should you wish to provide any specific questions or concerns surrounding Strategic or Governance-Related topics, please send us a message here or email email@example.com. We would love to hear from you. All other queries should be directed to the appropriate recipient on the School's contact page.