Tuition and Fees
Investing In Your Child's Future
To fulfill the school's mission and vision, AISG spends the majority of tuition income on recruiting and retaining outstanding teachers from around the globe to provide your child with the best education possible. We believe that investing in the highest-caliber teachers is investing in your child's future.
Tuition and Application Fees
Application fee for all grade levels: RMB1,900 (or US$300)
Annual tuition fee for school year 2018-19 including 3% VAT
|Preschool (Half Day)||¥122,200|
|Preschool (Full Day)||¥149,900|
|Elementary School (Kindergarten, Grades 1 - 5)||¥176,400|
|Middle School (Grades 6 - 8)||¥192,700|
|High School (Grades 9 - 12)||¥222,500|
Families may incur additional costs during enrollment. These charges include, but are not limited to, the following:
|For All Students||RMB|
|Bus transportation (per semester)||¥4,100 - ¥8,100|
|Extra-curricular events and trips||¥0 – ¥6,500 (average ¥2,900)|
|Laptop||¥7,000 – ¥8,500|
|School lunch (Daily)||¥17 - ¥31|
|PE Uniforms||¥70 - ¥170|
A non-refundable and non-transferable application fee is required for the processing of each application.
The annual tuition fee is due for returning and newly accepted students. Tuition fees vary by grade level.
The school contracts a bus company to provide optional bus service to and from school. The bus transportation fee applies to those students who register for the bus service. The fee is payable on a semester basis, with costs varying for different routes.
Extra-curricular Events and Trips
The costs of extra-curricular events and trips vary and depend on the event’s duration and location. Pricing and payment deadlines will be published in advance of each event/trip.
The 1:1 Laptop Initiative
All students in Grades 6 to 12 are required to bring their own Macintosh laptop that meets the school’s requirements to school each day. This fee is not collected by the school, but should be included in the family's budget.
The school provides a hot meal program on both campuses, which varies in price based on the food items individually purchased. Price lists are published with the menus.
Payment and Terms
- RMB Transfer
Account Name: American International School of Guangzhou
Beneficiary Bank: Bank of China Guangzhou Guangdong Jing Mao Dasha Sub-branch
Account Number (账号): 728957742569
SWIFT Code: BKCHCNBJ400
- USD Transfer
Account Name: AISG, INC.
Account Number: 4258810138
Beneficiary Bank: TD Bank
SWIFT CODE: NRTHUS33XXX
Routing Number: 054001725
Bank Address: 1753 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC20009, USA
Please include your child(ren)’s name(s) and family code in the wire transfer remarks box.
- Wechat Pay, AliPay, Debit/Credit cards (additional charge will be applied)
- For new students full invoice payment is due 15 calendar days from the invoice date.
- For returning students a non-refundable deposit (down payment) of RMB30,000 is required to ensure enrollment for the following school year, and will be applied to the tuition fee.
- The deposit is required on or before April 1. The full school fees balance is due on June 1, 2018.
- Late payment surcharge of 2% per month, compounded monthly, will be applied to overdue school fees.
- A fapiao will be issued in the original payer’s name documenting the amount paid. For fapiao issuance request, please access the link on the invoice email when it is sent out.
Requests for refunds of School Fees will be evaluated according to the following policy:
- The Tuition Fee will be refunded less RMB30,000 if a written withdrawal form is received by the Admissions Office on or before August 1.
- The first semester Tuition Fee will not be refunded for withdrawal notification received after August 1.
- The second semester Tuition Fee will be refunded if a written withdrawal form is received by the Admissions Office on or before November 1, and the student is no longer enrolled in the second semester.
- None of the Tuition Fee will be refunded for withdrawal notification received after November 1.
- The approved refund will only be made to the original payer.