Tuition and Fees
Investing In Your Child's Future
To fulfill the school's mission and vision, AISG spends the majority of tuition income on recruiting and retaining outstanding teachers from around the globe to provide your child with the best education possible. We believe that investing in the highest-caliber teachers is investing in your child's future.
Tuition and Application Fees
Non-Refundable Application fee (PS-12): RMB1,900 (or US$300)
Annual Tuition Fees for the 2019-2020 school year, incl. 3% VAT:
|Preschool (Half Day)||¥125,900|
|Preschool (Full Day)||¥154,400|
|Elementary School (Kindergarten, Grades 1 - 5)||¥181,700|
|Middle School (Grades 6 - 8)||¥198,500|
|High School (Grades 9 - 12)||¥229,200|
Families may incur additional costs during enrollment.
These charges include, but are not limited to, the following:
|For All Students||RMB (Average)|
|Bus transportation (per semester)||¥4,100 - ¥8,100|
|Extra-curricular events and trips||¥0 – ¥6,500 (average ¥2,900)|
|Laptop||¥7,000 – ¥8,500|
|School lunch (Daily)||¥17 - ¥31|
|PE Uniforms||¥70 - ¥170|
The Total Cost of Attending AISG
We want our parents and prospective parents to be aware of the total cost of enrolling your child at AISG. As you can see from the schedule of fees, the cost of tuition increases as a student progresses through the grades of the school as increasing levels of specialized resources are required per student.
The school also increases its school fees on average by 3.5% per year. This means the cost of your child attending from Pre-School to graduation is approximately RMB 3.5 Million over a 15 year period. As you make your commitments to your child's education and the value that AISG will give them, we also want you to be aware of the cost commitment.
A non-refundable and non-transferable application fee is required for the processing of each student application.
The annual tuition fee is due for returning and newly accepted students. Tuition fees vary by grade level.
The school contracts a bus company to provide optional bus service (PS-12) to and from school. The bus transportation fee applies to those students who register for the bus service. The fee is payable on a semester basis, with costs varying for different routes. AISG does not publicly publish bus routes, due to Child Protection Policy. Please inquire separately to confirm AISG serves your general area.
Extra-Curricular Events and Trips
The costs of extra-curricular events and trips vary and depend on the event’s duration and location. Pricing and payment deadlines will be published in advance of each event/trip.
The 1:1 Laptop Initiative
All students in Grades 6 to 12 are required to bring their own Macbook laptop that meets the school’s requirements to school each day. This fee is not collected by the school, but should be included in the family's budget.
The school provides a hot meal program on both campuses, which varies in price based on the food items individually purchased. Price lists are published with the menus.
Terms, Payment, and Refunds
- For new students full invoice payment is due 15 calendar days from the invoice date.
- For returning students a non-refundable deposit (down payment) of RMB30,000 is required to ensure enrollment for the following school year, and will be applied to the tuition fee.
- The deposit is required on or before April 1. The full school fees balance is due on June 1.
- Late payment surcharge of 2% per month, compounded monthly, will be applied to overdue school fees.
- A fapiao will be issued in the original payer’s name documenting the amount paid. For fapiao issuance request, please access the link on the invoice email when it is sent out.
- RMB Transfer
Account Name: American International School of Guangzhou
Beneficiary Bank: Bank of China Guangzhou Guangdong Jing Mao Dasha Sub-branch
Account Number (账号): 728957742569
SWIFT Code: BKCHCNBJ400
- USD Transfer
Account Name: AISG, INC.
Account Number: 4258810138
Beneficiary Bank: TD Bank
SWIFT CODE: NRTHUS33XXX
Routing Number: 054001725
Bank Address: 1753 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC20009, USA
Please include your child(ren)’s name(s) and family code in the wire transfer remarks box.
- Wechat Pay, AliPay, Debit/Credit cards (additional charge will be applied)
Requests for refunds of School Fees will be evaluated according to the following policy:
- The Tuition Fee will be refunded (less RMB30,000 for re-enrolled students) if a written withdrawal form is received by the Admissions Office on or before August 1 preceding the current school year.
- The first semester Tuition Fee will not be refunded for withdrawal notification received after August 1.
- The second semester Tuition Fee will be refunded if a written withdrawal form is received by the Admissions Office on or before November 1, and the student is no longer enrolled in the second semester.
- No current school year Tuition Fees will be refunded for withdrawal notification received after November 1.
- The approved refund will only be made to the original payer.