Imagine a working environment where...
- People focus more on strengths - what’s right with themselves and others - rather than what’s “wrong.”
- Teams and individuals know how to generate multiple, flexible pathways to achieving goals.
- Employees are confident, able to handle challenges and new situations with a “can do” attitude.
- Everyone has strong coping skills and “bounce-back” muscles that help them grow through difficult circumstances.
- People view situations with realistic optimism and don’t worry about things they can’t control.
- Employees are able to generate more positive emotions and manage negative emotions effectively.
- Teams and individuals think less about problems and focus more on solutions, opportunities, and possibilities.
This is the culture built through Positive Peer Coaching and Kristin Lowe has a tremendous amount of experience to help you set the stage.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and register now! Scan the QR code in the graphic.
Kristin Lowe Workshop
The quality of our professional relationships impacts our wellbeing every day. What if your staff members interacted with each other in ways that build wellbeing, energy, and performance through daily conversations? In this session we'll introduce a strengths-based, solutions-focused peer coaching methodology that does exactly that. This approach equips teaching and non-teaching staff members with evidence-based positive psychology coaching skills they can use to support colleagues in 1:1 conversation, through group coaching sessions, and during regular meetings.
About Kristin Lowe:
Kristin Lowe is a former international school teacher who currently works as an Organizational Development Consultant and is also a Certified Positive Psychology and Brief Solutions-Focused Coach. She has a strong passion for utilizing the tools and principles of positive psychology to foster positivity and well-being among the wider community of international school leaders, teachers, staff, and parents.