2022 AISG Alumni Award
AISG is proud to have so many graduates and alumni involved in impressive and meaningful work across a wide range of disciplines in the past 40 years. AISG recognizes and honors its distinguished alumni. The purpose of this Alumni Award is to recognize outstanding alumni who are already shaping the future and embody AISG values of aspiring, achieving, and contributing.
Those who have attended or graduated from AISG within the past 40 years and recorded notable accomplishments in their chosen professions are eligible. One outstanding alumnus or alumna from the nominees is chosen to receive the award.
Honoree Selection Criteria
Award winner and finalists are leaders in their fields who have used their experience of studying at AISG to make a positive contribution to their individual achievements, their professions, or their communities.
Nominations are reviewed based on the following criteria and the Alumni Award is intended to honor service in any one or more of the following areas:
- Has a history of honorary achievements with the potential for continued success.
- Attained increasingly impactful positions within their organization, business, or field of work.
- Received recognition as an emerging leader through professional and/or community achievements.
- Achieved a standard of excellence in professional or personal endeavors.
- Reflects AISG's values in their career achievements, volunteer activities and personal life, and serves as a role model for current and future AISG students.
- Makes significant community service contributions.
- Received recognition through honors, awards and/or media attention for significant professional contributions, discoveries or creative work.
- Made a distinct impact or discovery in their field.
1. Nominators need to complete the nomination form online or email it to the AISG Alumni office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anyone can submit a nomination, but someone from the AISG community, such as another alumni, parent or faculty, is highly encouraged. Alumni may self-nominate as well.
- Nomination forms must be completed in their entirety and submitted by March 17.
2. The AISG Alumni Award Committee will review the nominations that meet the award criteria along with its supporting documentation that demonstrates achievements, accomplishments, and community involvement.
3. The AISG Alumni Award Committee will select the final honoree from the selected qualified nominees and will be notified by early April.
Presentation of the Alumni Award
Kevin Baker, the Director of AISG, will present the Alumni Award to the recipient at the AISG 40th Anniversary Gala on May 14, 2022. The recipient of the AISG Alumni Award will get a free round-trip flight, an overnight stay at the Guangzhou Garden Hotel, and tickets to the AISG 40th Anniversary Gala. If the recipient cannot attend the gala, the presentation of the award will be a video conference instead.
Nominations are due by Thursday, March 17, 2022
For further information, please contact the AISG Alumni Office: email@example.com